By having one group of companies control both the land development and new home construction we are able to guide and craft the project from day one, ultimately ensuring our vision gets executed. It is our intent, to fulfill our vision from day one and by governing what buildings and materials are used in what locations, we are able to see this to fruition.
- 16.72 total acres of Municipal Reserve
- 12.6 acre mature upland Forest
- 6.92 acres of reconstructed wetland that will also function as storm water management
- An abundance of nature trails, both paved and crushed stone, providing ample opportunity to explore the 154 acre site, or connect to established neighbourhoods and commercial sites.
- Existing Elementary school located on the site.
- In a well-established area of Sherwood Park, directly off of wye road and only minutes to Whitemud Drive or the Anthony Henday.
- Existing Commercial development is directly across the street and walking distance to grocery stores, a gas bar, doctors’ office and full commercial development directly across the street.
Quite Simply… Unique
Topography, paths, the eastern woodlot and the central reconstructed wetlands all serve to blend the shire along with its natural esthetic, into Sherwood Park’s most exciting and diverse urban neighbourhood.
Diverse Built Forms
- Apartment Condos
- Row Houses
- Adult Duplex Bungalows
- Value Engineered Single Family Homes
- Executive Single Family Homes